September 1st, 2021
Avalon’s Online Beauty Emporium Opening November 2022
Avalon would like to take the time today to announce an online beauty emporium opening November of 2022. We would have liked to open this to our clients earlier but with Covid, supply chain shortages, and packaging development; it seems the end of November is the expected date to open this service. With the continuation of supply chain shortages, some items may be in limited stock.
To have a online beauty emporium for our clients and perspective clients is a tool to help make life a little easier. Our website is available to the general public as well. On the item pages you will find a variety of information, sometimes including helpful tips and videos from that brand. Honest reviews are also helpful! Avalon does not post or allow knowingly false reviews to be posted.
So what kind of products can you expect to find?
- Skincare such as cleansers, toners, exfoliators, moisturizers, creams, SPF and more
- K-Beauty such as hydrogel eye patches, sheet masks and headbands
- Lash and Eyebrow Serums
- Wax Service aftercare products such as lighteners, scrubs, oils and moisturizers
- Esty Fridges, and cryo tools such as ice globes and cryo massagers
- A wide assortment of makeup brushes and makeup brush cleansers
- Handheld tools for skincare such as LED, ultrasonic cleansers, low frequency ultrasound, and more
- Stainless steel rollers, gua sha, and serums for K-Beauty skincare techniques
- Blended Fragrance Oils
- Nailpolish, nail files and nail tools
- Makeup & Cosmetics from Makeup Geek, Senna, Viseart, Model Rock and more
- Organic Hygiene Products
- Apothecary bath & body products and matching soy candles
- Pharmaceutical grade essential oils from Florihana, France.
- Health & wellness teas, and an assortment of tea accessories
- LED Makeup Mirrors from Impressions Vanity
- So much more!
How can I be guaranteed my purchases and information will be safe?
Avalon’s online beauty emporium is on a secure hosted server with an enabled SSL for the website and admin panel. Additional firewalls for the secure server add protection from attackers with malicious intrusions or unnecessary network traffic. Regular security audits and malware scans are done in addition to the fraud detection software we use that analyzes IPs that visit our online beauty emporium and detects any fraud based on these IPs.
Avalon uses Square for card processing. Squares process states:
“From the time the customer uses a credit card or enters their information into our solutions, payment data is encrypted until it reaches Square’s processing environment. Our proprietary tokenization scheme ensures that unencrypted payment data never touches your device or application.”
So what kind of brands can you expect to find?
The brands we choose to work with are time tested brands, who produce retail items that excel in high quality, are committed to making items that are safe to use, and prices that are honest.
Below are just some of the brands you can expect to find in our beauty emporium.